Easy Skillet Lasagna
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound Spicy Bulk Sausage, Or ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- Pinch of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1, 15 ounce can Tomato Sauce
- 1, 15-ounce can Beef Broth
- 6 Lasagna Noodles, Broken
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese, For garnish, optional
- Fresh Parsley, For garnish, optional
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef (or sausage) , and cook while breaking up with a wooden spoon until golden brown.
- Sprinkle in the salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil and red pepper flakes.
- Toast the spices in the meat for about 1 minute.
- Next, pour in the tomato sauce and beef broth.
- Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer.
- Break up the lasagna noodles into about 1” pieces. Stir the noodles into the pan so that they are all mostly covered with the sauce.
- Simmer the noodles, uncovered, until al dente, about 8 minutes or so.
- Turn then heat to low, and stir in the mozzarella.
- Dollop the ricotta on top.
- Carefully move the skillet to the table, and serve with Parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!