Question 1: "What would make your sex life better?"
Question 2: "What are you doing to improve it?"
So far, we have talked about setting aside time for each other and having fun together. Today let’s talk about sex. Sex is a gift that God gave to married couples to enjoy. Unfortunately for many couples, sex becomes an object of stress and arguments. For many of you, it may be time to redesign your sexual relationship.
Here are some steps for your to take:
- Commit together to work on this area of your marriage.
- Talk about the things that you have let get in the way of having a fulfilling sexual relationship.
- Share with each other what you want in your sexual relationship.
- Set time aside to do this.
- Do not give up. If you get frustrated or run into issues that keep you from improving your sex life, get help. Talk to a Christian Counselor or a trusted Pastor.
There are a lot of great resources to help you. Here are a few of the ones I recommend. They are all available in our Awesome Marriage Store:
- “The Gift of Sex” and “Getting Your Sex Life Off To A Great Start” by Clifford and Joyce Penner.
- “A Celebration of Sex” by Douglas Rosenau